Name Ideas for a Furniture Store

Category Business
You want your name choice to be easy to remember and describe your furniture service. This is a guide about name ideas for a furniture store.

I need a name of my home furniture business. It should be something that sounds aristocratic. Because all my furniture like beds, dining table-chairs, tea tables, sofa sets, doors, etc. are made of wood and are very aristocratic in design and also very expensive. My dining table design is a combination of different fruits or vegetables and all look very realistic, I mean the finishing is very realistic. I have uploaded a sample of my dining table for your best consideration.

My target customers are elite class of society. I want to start online only for now, but hopefully have retail store one day (ideas for both would be great).

Thanks in advance. :)

By Tazul

Answers

Best Answer

Hi - have you found other sites on the web selling anything similar? Names need to be something that gives a clue to your items as well as being very easy to remember. Try getting ideas from a very large city phone book. Phone books can sometimes be found at a library.

I have some items similar to this but were made by a local "artist" and his shop is small. Items like this are unusual but very difficult to sell. My local artist has some items for years before they sell. (He does have a web site but business is very slow. Shipping is a nightmare as almost no one is within 50 miles.)

Photos are good but please remember that every thing in a photograph is "viewable" such as the surroundings in your last photo. Good luck with your venture - and - deciding on a name.

I am an interior designer and am planning to start my own furniture line. The collection is going to be made from wood, bone inlay, painted, etc. with designs which are contemporary, quirky, and some vintage. It's also going to have a lot of customised pieces. Can you'll suggest a name for it which is simple, classy, and easy to remember.

Thanks

Answers

Uniquely Yours: Custom furniture for your individualized style

Exquisite Creations

Designs that Define: Custom furniture and interior designs that showcase your personality

Uncommonly Yours Interiors

Nature's Simplicity
Bare Bones Decor
Simple Gifts
Natural
It's Natural
Naturally
The Heart of the Wood
Marrow and Wood

Nature's Furnishings

Furniture Designed to Suit

Classic Contemporary Furnishings

Furnishings Like No Other (Furniture Like No Other)

Designer Furniture (Designer plus Furniture)

Did you find a good name? Wishing you all the best on your venture!

How about:

Sassy and Stylish Home Furnishings

I am planning to start a new furniture store in Jaipur Rajasthan. I want some refreshing and new names. The store will cater to some great designs with good quality and extra ordinary after sales services.

Answers

Only the Best Furniture

How about:

sushobhit gunavatta

I hope I am saying this right:

Beautiful Quality...then you could have a motto of furniture to caterer to your every need!

This is a guide about name ideas for a handmade furniture business. A name can say so much about your business, in addition to the actual product or service provided.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes