Upcycle Above Ground Pool Post into Railing
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 1,298 Posts
Do you have an old above ground pool you're taking down? Or see someone tossing theirs out? Keep the posts! Here's an idea you could do with them for inexpensive - made this railing for garden.
- Pool Post
- Bag of concrete
- Shelf bracket
- Head screw bolt, nut & washer
- 2x4x8 ft wood
- Attach shelf bracket to the pool post. Secure with head screw bolt, nut and washer. Repeat process until you are completed.
- Then secure the shelf bracket to your wood with screws.
- Dig your holes to prep cement.
- Follow your cement instructions. Place your rail into the hole and pour cement. Allow cement to dry and you're completed!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun. Desktop Page | View Mobile
Generated 2022-10-25 20:34:14 in 1 secs. ⛅️️
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.