Upcycled Plastic Egg Mini Planter
Gathering toys to donate and I came across a bunch of Easter eggs that the kids aren't using or playing with. I decided to upcycle the plastic egg into this cute mini planter. This planter fits nicely on my mantle with my other plants!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- choice for base of planter (I used jar cap)
- succulent or small plant
- plastic egg
- paint + paint brush
- painter's tape
- Using the egg top, apply painter's tape around the rim.
- Paint the rim with your choice of color. Allow to dry. Remove the tape.
- Add a little bit of soil into egg (planter) and select a succulent from your garden to place in the egg.
- Secure egg to your choice of base with hot glue. (I finally have use for the jar cap I saved from a broken jar.)
- Ready to display your planter in your home!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.