Upcycled Valentine Decorations
If you ever buy these seasonal Valentine Candy canes, save the packaging. Upcycle them into a backdrop decoration (like I did) or you can use for decoration at your front door.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- Empty Valentines Candy Cane Packaging
- Masking tape
- Acrylic paint + paint brush
- Optional Confetti
- Optional Sticker ribbon
- Fill the empty cane with rocks so it can stand on its own.
- Seal the top with masking tape so nothing falls out.
- Wrap masking tape around to cover logo and prep for paint. I found using strips vertically for masking tape works best. Repeat the process for the rest of your canes.
- Paint to the color of your liking and allow to dry. Optional: You can add confetti, or glitter if you want too.
- Decorate trim if you want, I used sticker ribbon.
- Using string or ribbon - figure out the distance between you'd like them to be and use masking tape or you can tie around the heart. Display outside or inside.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.