Upscale Recycled Containers with Con-Tact Paper

Category Containers
Make upscale recycled containers with Con-Tact paper to use all around your house. There are so many pretty designs available to match anyone's taste or home decor.

I have to say I am loving the reuse ideas. I am recycling containers now. I am new so bear with me. I have to say I also enjoy sharing my finds with the world.

Don't feel bad asking for people's trash. Your saving the planet, one ask at a time. Wash your used items with Awesome or alcohol. You want to remove anything that was present before you got it, like grease, candy, fingerprints, anything.

Buy contact paper from the dollar store. The quality is very good. Cut each piece to the size you need. Cover the item with the contact paper. Trim the edges and if your heart desires decals can be added.

Remove and replace as you see air bubbles. Don't worry about making mistakes. It's OK, I am sure it will be something fun for the family to enjoy. Imagine what you could store in these for giving away.