Use Foam to Line Soap Dish
When a soap melts it messes up your soap dish plus it leaves scraps that most of us throw away. Use this foam case to absorb moisture that causes it to melt down when you use it during bath time. When the soap is all diffused you will be able to save the scrap as the foam can absorb every bit of it. Just squeeze the foam to use it all up while you shower. That way, you won't be throwing away your soap scraps and you save the money you spent for it.
- thick foam
- bath soap
- pencil for marking (optional)
- Place your soap on the middle top of the foam.
- Use a pencil to trace or draw any shape outside the soap.
- Use a cutter to neatly cut along the traces. Cut it down about 1.5 cm depth or depends on your preference, just make sure the soap fits in. There are bigger soaps so it is important to leave some allowance.
- Carefully pull off the middle foam. It will create a hole that will form into a simple soap case.
- Use this foam soap case and place it into your soap rack in the shower room to save all of the residue and scraps of your soap. It will leave you no more mess. Just squeeze the foam with the last bit of soap inside and use it all up.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!