Use Garlic Capsule as Emergency Disinfectant

Staying with my aunt recently, I had a rash on my foot which was sore and weeping, but could find no antiseptic in her cupboard. It was late, and I didn't want to get into making up a salt solution with boiling water and waiting for it to cool, but I was concerned that the position of the rash meant that further infection might easily ensue. I nipped off the top of a garlic oil capsule with my fingernails, and squirted it on the affected area, then went to bed. Next day, the sore place was clean, dry and starting to scab over. Next time I buy garlic capsules, I will get them in a blister pack, so that I can keep one set in my bag.

Health & Beauty First AidJuly 21, 2015
📓
😎
🌻
Generated 2021-08-14 15:11:23 in 874 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Garlic-Capsule-as-Emergency-Disinfectant.html