Use Hair Conditioner as Body Lotion

Instead of using lotion after your shower, you can use those conditioner samples you receive in the mail. Just apply at the end of the shower like lotion. It will lubricate your skin nicely and easily!

By Pamela Ruth M. from L.A., CA

But wouldn't that leave a (sticky) film on your skin? Aren't conditioners are meant to be washed off?

I have used hair conditioner as body lotion and found it to leave my skin soft and smooth.

If this works, That is a great way to get rid of all those conditioners I did not like for my hair, that sit in a drawer "for company". LOL I will try it.

Anonymous

Before, I used Dove Moisture liquid soap - my skin still very dry and static shock. One day at shower, I accidentally applied hair conditioner to my whole body, and my skin so smooth for whole day.

I love it. It's to easy to do it ~ Apply and rinse at the end shower - it's even and my skin always silky smooth + no more static shock. LOL I love it!

I started doing this as well...AMAZING!!!

Just add a little coconut oil to your favorite conditioner for extra moisturizing. It helps prevent from a sticky film if that's your worry. I did this with my favorite rose scented conditioner and now its my signature lotion!

What rose conditioner do u use? I love this scent. Thank you for sharing

I had some shea butter leave-in-condition in your hair cream that I didn't like using in my hair but wasn't satisfied so put it aside. I accidentally used it on my scar of my knee after knee replacement surgery loved it but then realized it was the leave-in-conditioner.

Turned around washed it off and found your article and now will go back and continue using it on my knee. Very happy.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care MoisturizerJune 18, 2012
🍂
🎃
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Use-Hair-Conditioner-as-Body-Lotion.html