Use Office Paper Holders For Freezer Organization

The main thing that I have done for my freezers is go to an office store or dollar store and get paper holders. Then I put each filled with separated plastic bags; hamburger, chicken, pork chops, etc. I have done this for many years.

By Ann in SunCityWest, AZ

This is not enough information, and I don't understand what she's doing. What are paper holders? How are they being used with plastic bags? The instructions seem unclear to me.

I went to dollartree.com and could not find what you mean. If you can repost and let us know, you would be finishing the post so we can all use the tip...

I don't own a picture of this paper holder, so I'm no help there. All one has to do is Google 'paper holder'. You will find images for plastic trays.

Most are of a size and shape to accommodate the standard eight and a half by eleven office paper usually used for printing. They are kept near a printer to keep paper neat and handy.

Hi Everyone, I think she might be referring to either one of these items: an upright "sorter", or stacking paper racks. I found pix of these at Amazon and will upload them. Personally, these racks would take up some space themselves, so I don't think there's much advantage to using them, if you have a lot of freezer items. At most, I would try a plastic box, like a plastic shoe box, but to each one's own!

Whoops! I can only upload one pic at a time - Here's the second one.

Better Living Green Living ReusingFebruary 7, 2012
🌻
📓
🐛