Use Pledge to Deter Ants

contest winner icon
Follow the ants' trail and try to find where they are entering from. Spray the area with lemon scented furniture polish (Pledge) and they will stop entering the house, kitchen, or wherever you see them. You may have multiple areas where they are coming in, so you would have to spray all of them.

In my experience, I only had ants in an isolated area so it was pretty easy to find the source, on the floor baseboard from a crack in the the front of the house. I simply sprayed the furniture polish in that spot inside and left it. I didn't wipe it up or clean it off. I never saw ants again in the five years I lived there!

Ants will come in from somewhere and go towards food sources so you might not necessarily have them coming in where you store the food. Hopefully this helps!

I had to resort to that too, the sugar ants were so bad in the kitchen. I use the one that is like Pledge but goes under a different name. They hate it for some reason.

Blessings, Robyn from Tennessee

Anonymous

Thank you for sharing, I know the are coming and I am ready

Home and Garden Pest Control AntsMay 8, 2013
🐛
🌻
😎
📓