Uses for Cardboard Wrapping Paper Tubes

I save my empty tubes to save my grandson's art. Rolling the art in a tube form lets me keep them "fold free". I can save quite a few in each tube and I date them by the year they were made. He started when he was about two and he just turned 5 in April.

By Christi from Abilene, TX

More Solutions

My old windows are not in the budget for replacement as of yet, so sometimes when I want to open them, they slide down and will not stay up. To solve this problem, I brace the window up with a cardboard tube from wrapping paper.

3 Questions

Uses for those cardboard rolls that you get with wrapping paper. Post your ideas.

Answers

Save those used Christmas wrapping paper rolls for the storage of Christmas lights at the end of the season. Just start wrapping around the tube ! Much easier for next year instead of that bundled mess You used to have.

By Chell

One way we've found to put away garland and christmas lights after Christmas is to use the tubes from wrapping paper. Secure one end of lights or garland to the end of the tube with tape, then spiral the lights or garland around and down the tube. Secure other end with tape. Then put in a box or trash bag to store. Next year no untangling!

By Diana McAlister

Use your leftover rolls from paper towel and wrapping paper to wind your Christmas lights around and you will never be left with a mess of tangles again.

By Liz Serich

Answer this Question
Better Living Green Living ReusingNovember 28, 2012
👒
👔
🐛
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Cardboard-Wrapping-Paper-Tubes.html