Uses for Empty Prescription Bottles?

Are there any uses other than tossing?

Best Answer

YES! You never throw them away!! I empty, boil, remove label & keep some for bead storage & I am currently making them into pill storage for my purse! Pill boxes are too expensive so I'm creating them myself. There are thousands of uses for all sizes of plastic pill bottles! If you don't want yours, please send them to people such as myself who do in fact Upcycle, Recycle! I'd be glad to send you my address!

AT DOLLAR TREE STORES, YOU CAN BUY A WHOLE WEEK'S SET OF PILL CONTAINERS FOR $1.00. I SEE PEOPLE SELLING THE SAME SET FOR $4, 5, 7 DOLLARS!

SOMETIMES THEY HAVE THEM IN PASTEL COLORS, MOSTLY CLEAR PLASTIC. THEY SELL ANOTHER TYPE THAT IS LARGER THAN THE SET BUT NOT AS NICE.

My vet is able to reuse them for pet meds.

I use them for sewing needles that are already threaded. It keeps them safe and convenient to use.

I use them for beads when you have a lot of them you have to get create with container

Yes there are many things you can use them. Buttons,safety pins, pencil/pen holder, bolts,screws, nails,staples,and put pills in them so do not have to carry all the pill bottles.

Get labels off put in freezer about minute are less. It really works. I have got a lot of them from small to large.

Wash them before you reuse them. Some people are so sensitive to certain drugs (such as sulfa) that if you stored buttons or something in them and they touched it, it can cause issues.
Use for buttons, needles, beads, rings, any small items.
You can also donate them to medical missions or shelters or animal shelters.

i myself have lots of them- i use them mostly for coins i am collecting

So many! Definitely for crafts, to store small things like paper clips and thumbtacks, maybe even spices if you wash them super well and if they never held liquid mess.

You can, if you're so inclined, also use them to make little craft cases or whatnot and sell them if they come out nice. One easy craft is to buy yarn and get glue gun and put glue on the surface then wind the yarn tightly around

The medium size pill bottles are a perfect fit for a roll of quarters ($10). The tall pill bottles fit $15 in quarters. There are also pill bottles that work perfect for dimes, nickels, and pennies.

Anonymous

Donate empty pill bottles to your local veterinarian. They are happy to reuse them to fill prescriptions for pets!

Crafts Recycled CraftsAugust 23, 2016
📓
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-Empty-Prescription-Bottles-1.html