Uses for Microfiber Towels

Microfiber towels have a great many uses around the home. This is a page about uses for microfiber towels.

I've been shopping for kitchen towels in black as I have well water and everything turns yellow. The prices on these things are over my thrifty budget.

So, I was walking around Wal-Mart just looking and in the automotive section I came across a pack of 8 microfiber towels for washing and polishing cars and trucks. Hmm, a nice pack of bright yellow and hunter orange towels just fit the bill. They are great scrubbers and really take up a lot of water.

Problem solved! They don't (so far) show any yellowing since they were already yellow and orange to start with. Yeah!

Source: My own thrifty, stingy self.

By G-Ma to 5 from Hammond, LA

I just purchased microfiber towels and a microfiber mop from QVC.com and I love them. You use the towels to clean almost anything without chemicals. Use them slightly wet to clean countertops, your stove, the bathroom sink, etc. I have never been able to get the shower glass to look clean. This works great, I just follow the wet towel with a dry one.

Same with windows. NO chemicals. The mop came with a dust mop and a wet mop. You wet mop, with no chemicals and it drys fast! I love them and no wasting paper towels to clean with, and when you are through just throw in the washing machine.

Source: QVC.com.

By Greyroma from Oklahoma City

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

After bathing my chihuahua, I wrap her up in a microfiber towel used to dry off your vehicle. These are larger and are very absorbent. I don't have to use two bath towels to dry her off. The microfiber towels works so much better.

By Janette from WV

Comment Like this photo? Yes
Home and Garden Cleaning Cleaning ToolsMarch 25, 2013
🎄
🎉

Generated 2019-12-14 08:22:25 in 2 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️