Uses for Sewing Needles

Category Decorating
One idea for using sewing needles in another way is for hanging lighter weight pictures on walls where nails are not allowed, such as in an apartment. This is a guide about uses for sewing needles.

Where nail holes are not allowed, use sewing needles. They hold up to 30 lbs.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

Hmm. That's interesting. I might put some sticky tack or an eraser on the end so I can see it and it doesn't get lost in the wall.

I have done this for years and it works very well.

Will that really hold a picture? I would think the needle would need a head at the end. I do use straight pins with a head for my things and I use 2 just in case. The sewing needles sound like they would hold heavy items though.