Uses for an Old Lawnmower

After your mower has reached the end of its mowing life, reuse it for other purposes. This is a page about uses for an old lawnmower.

Take an non-working lawnmower and remove the engine. Make sure the lawnmower still has its wheels and handle. Build a wooden frame around the base large enough to anchor a barrel or large pail. Place this under your downspout and collect the rainwater. When you are ready to water the garden and flowerbeds, you can push/pull the lawnmower to where you need it rather than carrying watering cans or pails to and fro.

Source: Harrowsmith Country Living magazine.

By sooz from Bradford, ON

This is a picture of my old timey lawnmower that I have in my front yard for decoration. I hung a cute bird house and put in some fake sunflowers.

By Sandy from Bluff City, TN

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

🌻
📓
😎
🐛
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Uses-for-an-Old-Lawnmower.html