Using Advantage for Fleas?

Good Morning from Israel. Has anybody noticed that Advantage isn't as effective as it used to be?

Thanks for your feedback.

This is something to consult your vet about. You may be prescribed something else.

I did notice this one too. I do believe that the fleas get use to this product and they seem to stop working after a while. I have been switching around the flea products for my dogs and it seems to work much better. I stopped using the pills for a while and went with the liquid on the back of their neck. I know you have to do it once a month but this one seemed to work better and it was a lot cheaper than advantage. Maybe give this one a shot.

Thank you. What's the name of the product you are using now?

The product I bought the last time has 4 packages in the box so it was a 4 month supply for me. It is made by Bayer and it is called Advantix. It is a liquid that you put on the back of the dogs neck and it works great.

I had given the dogs the advantage pill and it seemed in 3 or 4 weeks they had tons of fleas on them. In the past the pill lasted for 3 months. I went to the store and bought this product to put on them because I hate fleas on the dogs. Within 1 days all the fleas on them were gone.

No expiration date for Advantage so wonder if you got a bad batch.

I have had good luck with Revolution. It is applied on the back of the neck. I have heard many people complain about Advantage not being effective anymore.

Pets FleasOctober 30, 2019
🐛
🐰
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Advantage-for-Fleas.html