Using Dry Oatmeal Mixes in Baking

There are so many small dry oatmeal mixes, like those with dates and nuts, that I would love to use for baking bread or cookies. Does anyone have such a recipe or experience in using such breakfast food, other than as a cereal?

I am a very experienced baker but have not used the packets for baking, etc., however, out of curiosity, I checked the ingredients of the Quaker Oats single servings. Each type has the basics of cereal, minimal fruit and added vitamins and they also have other ingredients like guar gum, calcium carbonate (chalk), salt (amount not stated), etc. Also, the amount of fruit in the packets is rather low as it is added mostly for minimal flavor.

I would rather use a bread, etc., recipe where I control the ingredients.

Are you talking about those microwave packets?
They are highly processed and not a substitute for rolled oats in a recipe.

You could try adding them to a quick bread, muffin or cookie recipe. Remove an equivalent amount of plain flour to get the right consistency of batter.