Clothing StainsCleaning

Using Gojo Hand Cleaner on Clothing Stains

How long do I leave Gojo hand cleaner on laundry stains? Would it be over night or for a few hours before washing the clothing article with the stains.

I would follow the directions on the package. If there are none, I would leave for an hour and wash. Dont put in the dryer in case the stain doesnt come out completely

Gojo is expensive. I find Dawn simply or simple,ctge original works best on my clothes and it is .6 or less an ounce if I buy the larger size with a double coupon. I rub it into stains and leave it overnight, wash as regular and poof, most stains are gone. My hubby is always getting grease and ground in dirt on his work clothes and Dawn gets it done! Sometimes it takes two times but still a good result! We don't own a dryer, but if you do, line dry the items until the stains are gone or the heat from the dryer will set them.

Keep the Gojo for it's intended purpose!!

I have heard that some mechanic's wives use this to remove grease stains/spots and maybe left it one for a few minutes to an hour or so but I have never used it so I cannot vouch for its effectiveness.

I agree that original Dawn works really well on most stains and you can leave it on for an hour or so or leave it on overnight.. Wash garment as usual and line/house dry to see if it needs another treatment before putting it in the dryer.

Some stains may require "special" treatment that Dawn does not help so let us know if you need help with removing some special stain.