GoJo Hand Cleaner For Stains

There are many products on the market that are used for removing clothing stains. Additionally some commercial products can be successfully used for tasks other than their intended purpose. Some people have had success using GoJo hand cleaner for stains.

For blood, grease and many other unruly stains I've found treating it with mechanics hand cleaner called GoJo usually does the trick and doesn't damage most materials.

By Debbie

How long do I leave Gojo hand cleaner on laundry stains? Would it be over night or for a few hours before washing the clothing article with the stains.

Answers

Best Answer

I have heard that some mechanic's wives use this to remove grease stains/spots and maybe left it one for a few minutes to an hour or so but I have never used it so I cannot vouch for its effectiveness.

I agree that original Dawn works really well on most stains and you can leave it on for an hour or so or leave it on overnight.. Wash garment as usual and line/house dry to see if it needs another treatment before putting it in the dryer.

Some stains may require "special" treatment that Dawn does not help so let us know if you need help with removing some special stain.

Home and Garden Cleaning Clothing StainsOctober 1, 2019
🎃