Using Hedge Apples as a Treatment for COPD

I was told these could be used daily to treat COPD. Can this be possible or is this something to avoid? I am just looking for a cure.

I dont think there is any truth to this. You can contact the Lancaster County Cooperative Extension here lancaster.unl.edu/.../hedgeapple.htm

Hedge Apples- are good for around your foundation/basement of your home to get rid of pest like,roaches,spiders,and other crawlers,Careful!

If you have a doctor who knows about homeopathic treatments, I would ask. I would not go down the path of trying them just based on internet reports and comments on social media.

While they are not poisonous in small quantities, in large quantities they can cause issues like gastric distress and some people have allergies to them. Add to that I am told they taste HORRIBLE. You don't see them in most stores being sold in the food section for those reasons. You sometimes see them sold for pest control...as supposedly spiders and other creepy crawlies are repelled by the scent.

There are many new treatments and good existing treatments to manage COPD. Your doctor should work with you to find something that keeps your situation in control as best as possible.

Sending prayers for healing.

Health & Beauty Home RemediesSeptember 25, 2019
🌻
🎂
🎃