Using Honey as a Hair Treatment

1
Share
Save
Follow
Print

Packets of honey to be used as a hair treatment.I have coarse naturally curly hair. The only thing that really makes it feel soft and look healthy is honey. We go to Popeye's Chicken and always get extra packets of honey for the biscuits and they eventually accumulate in my pantry.

I decided to put the packets in a container and put it in the bathroom where I need it for my hair. The packet is just the right amount, I slather it together with my conditioner and work it in. Rinse out after a minute and my hair is wonderful!

A woman with curly shiny hair, after using a honey hair treatment.

More Solutions

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 118 Posts

Do you want healthier, shinier looking hair, without spending too much money in an expensive products or going to a salon? Actually you can do it in your home! And it's very affordable and friendly to your hair.

A spoonful of honey being added to water.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ProductsJune 26, 2018
🎆
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Honey-as-a-Hair-Treatment.html