Using Lemon as an Odor Remover

Category Odors
Lemon is an excellent natural odor remover. This is a guide about using lemon as an odor remover.

Lemon extract, fresh lemon wedges, and lemon juice are all fragrant odor removers. I have used lemon juice on my countertops after using garlic and onions, fish, or any smell that you do not want lingering.

Also, I have done this in a restaurant, After eating and not wanting to jump up to use the ladies room just to wash my hands, use a wedge of lemon squeeze it in your hands, rub your hands together and you will have fresh smelling, food free smelling hands. I rarely use lemon extract, unless it is an odor that is very strong. A drop of lemon extract really works so well as a room freshener.

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes