Using Thread to Untie Knots

Category Other
Thread can be used to loosen knots in rope or larger twine. This is a page about using thread to untie knots.

I will often have knots brought to me to untie that are practically impossible to undo. I recreated, in pictures, how I get these knots out. I thread a needle with embroidery floss and get the string of embroidery floss between the knotted yarns. I will keep reinserting the needle and yarn wherever the knot is the most stuck. After a bit of pulling, everything is able to be untied :)

Home and Garden Repair OtherMarch 16, 2017
🐛
😷
📓
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Thread-to-Untie-Knots-1.html