I listen to audiobooks on a SanDiskSansaClip+player. I load them from the library through their OverDrive program. I cannot delete books from the player. The support manual does not give instructions and I can't get any information from search sites. Anyone out there have this player and if so, can you help me? Thanks.
Per the user guide from Sandisc website:
Deleting Music Files
There are 2 ways to delete music files. You can delete them from the player directly or using the computer.
To delete music files directly from the Sansa® MP3 player, follow these steps:
1. In playback mode, press Submenu button.
2. Select the Delete Song item.
To delete music files using a computer, follow these steps:
1. Connect your Sansa® to the computer.
2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.
3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.
4. Highlight and delete the music files or folder.
The whole user guide is here:
Does it have a usb cable input? Maybe you have to to hook it up to your computer to delete files? I have a polaroid mp3 player, and that is what I have to do, to add or delete files from it.