Finding the Value of a Caphart Record Player

Category Miscellaneous
Caphart record players date back before the Depression and forward several decades. The value of any individual player will depend on age, condition, and rarity. This is a guide about finding the value of a Caphart record player.

I have a Capehart record player that I have had for a few years now. I can't find my model or that much about the year that this player seems to be made. Any help with anything to do with the history of the model and value would be great.
The serial number: C 3834646
Model number: KMT 229B/37CA
Chassis number: 20X37CA
Order number: 8-16
Site number: CAAK

Answers

Here is a pretty detailed article about vintage Capehearts:http://myvintag  art/capehart.htm

I have been on this website many times looking for my record player these are much older than mine. Mine is made of the fake plastic wood siding and fake chrome plastic front. I think it was made between the 1960s and the mid to late 1970s. If that helps at all