Value of Capehart Console Phonograph and Radio?

I'd like to know the real value of this Capehart, model 111M2FM, S/N 18660E radio/phonograph. It was built in 1940-41 by Farnsworth Radio and Television. It plays 10 or 12 (I forget) 78s and plays both sides of the records. I need to let it go as we are downsizing. It is heavy. It works and sounds great, just needs a little TLC and a loving home. If you look it up on the internet you will see all of its features. It is located in South Jersey near South Philadelphia.

Best Answer

On ebay there is one offered at $599.00 or best offer on a vintage record player with radio.

Thanks Ana.

Best Answer

I think you should go to this website and see what they have to say about the stereo and the prices they are. myvintagetv.com/.../capehart.htm. This will give you a good history about the unit you want to sell. After understanding this it will be a lot easier to price this unit for sale. They were quite expensive when they were first sold so I believe from the condition of yours you should be able to ask around $650-800. I think selling this oneilne will not work so well for you and you should think about offering this at an Antique Radio or Jukebox forum. People are interested in collectables like this. You can also check an auction house in your area and see what they would start the auction at and maybe you can sell it there and receive a much better value for this than selling it online.

Thanks for your input Poehere.

Consumer Advice Collectibles Console StereosJuly 7, 2020
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Capehart-Console-Phonograph-and-Radio.html