Finding the Value of a Philco Tabletop Record Player

Value of a Philco Tabletop Record Player and Radio
Vintage tabletop or cabinet record players can be sought after for vinyl enthusiasts. This is a page about finding the value of a Philco tabletop record player.

I have a 1940s Philco 78 record player/am radio tabletop model. I am wondering what it is worth. I am not sure if it still works. I do know it needs a needle for the record player.

Answers

This one is asking $50. www.ebay.com/.../202580805501

Hi,

I have seen them listed from $50.00 to $200.00 on ebay.

Blessings,

Robyn

This is so cool!! WOW!!

There is a neat website for Philco--that you can learn more if you have the model number

philcoradio.com/.../

If you post the model number, I may be able to help you value it. Many of these have held their value, the challenge is they need to be pristine.

That said, there is a market for parts, so if you can't get it to work, you can take it apart and sell it for parts. I have had items like these where I have pieced them out and made way more than I would have if I sold as a whole.

The best thing is the pieces are usually easy to ship, where the entire item, not so much!!

Post back the model number and I can see what I can do!!

Best wishes!

🎃
🎂
🌻