Using a Scunci Steamer

Does anyone know how much water to put in my Scunci steamer? I lost the cup and don't really want to buy a new one, because I don't use it that often. Thanks.

By Lisa Poll from MN

Answers:

Using a Scunci Steamer

According to this website I found, it holds 9 ounces of water. Sounds like a neat product. I have never heard of it. Are you glad you bought it? Does it work as well as it sounds?

Here's the link to the info:
onlinetips.org/scunci-steamer (06/05/2009)

By Jill

Using a Scunci Steamer

I am glad I bought it. I'm not sure it works as well as they say, but I do use it to steam clothes that cannot be ironed. My husband also uses it for the grill grates. It cleans them right up. We've used it a few times to deep clean the bathroom and it works pretty well. I don't get it out that often though because you have to fill it, let it heat. Then sometimes refill it and let it reheat. (06/10/2009)

By Lisa Poll

Using a Scunci Steamer

I love it and I use it all the time. I clean the bathtub grout, sinks, and the oven. Oh yes it does a wonderful job with burned stuff in the oven. Yes, you have to let it cool and refill it and wipe down what you've cleaned, but you only wipe it down, not scrub it. I've told my hubby when it goes, I buy a new one. I've had it for 4 years at least and it's still going strong. I just lost the refill cup and didn't know how much water to use. (12/19/2009)

By Shane