Valentine Ceiling Decor
Apply magical love decor to your ceiling by using paper and branches. These can be found right in your backyard or the woods near you. Find tiny branches and start the magic.
- 10-15 pieces of small tree branches washed and dried
- assorted art cardstock (contrasting shades of red and pink)
- wall hooks and tie wires
- hot glue
- paint of your choice
- big heart lantern (foldout paper honeycomb style)
- Paint the branches with white, gold, or any color you prefer. Let dry.
- Cut out your assorted cardstock into different size heart shapes.
- Attach them in the tips of twigs on the branches. Use hot glue.
- Align the decorated branches to form it into a big round decoration. Use tie wires to secure them into position.
- Now, attach this into the center of your ceiling, securing the branches with hooks to prevent from falling.
- Place a lantern in the center.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.