Valentine Ideas for a Long Distance Relationship

I was introduced to this girl through a common friend last Christmas. I have been communicating (flirting and getting to know each other) with her via text messages for about a month now and it has been going good, but I would like to move to the next level.

I would appreciate advice on what to do. This girl and I haven't seen each other physically, because she resides in UK, and I in USA. What should I get her for Valentine's Day? This is the day I intend to make my intention known to her.

By Alex M.

Flowers. Easy to send.

I've had to spend considerable time away from my ex, I would write to her every day. yes, stamps do get a little expensive but I found incredible comfort in writing her and I would look forward to her replies. Something about handwritten letters. I now slip little notes on fancy paper to my wife, hiding the notes is half the fun. My best was taping it to the ice cream!