Internet Valentine's Date Ideas

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 months tomorrow and I need a cute idea for Valentine's Day. He lives across the country and we are both in highschool. I wanted to go see him, but couldn't work it out. So basically I need a cute date idea for us to do (possibly over skype of FaceTime?).

By Jessica

My niece and her fiance do dinner and a movie over the internet. He is in the Army and stationed 1400 miles away. They watch a movie (not sure how they do that) and eat while doing it. I watched her once and her computer screen was split. She could see him on one side, and the movie that they were watching together was on the other side.

Holidays and Parties Valentine's Day AdviceFebruary 5, 2015
💘
🍀