Valentine Pretzel Hearts

Learn how to make Valentine Pretzel Hearts. These sweet little treats are easy to put together with candy melts and sprinkles.

One of my nieces calls pretzels "love hearts" because of their shape, so this one is for her. This is a simple and super yummy way to turn large pretzels into personalized Valentine's with some candy melts and sprinkles. I used the red and white sprinkles from Christmas sprinkles after removing all the green ones. Thrifty all the way!

Total Time: 25 minutes

• large pretzels
  • white candy melts
  • red and white sprinkles
  • tube of black edible gel

1. Add candy melts to a microwaveable bowl and heat at 50% power for 30 second increments until smooth and melted.
  2. Spoon melts over pretzels until evenly coated, letting the excess drip back into the bowl.
  3. Lay coated pretzels on a tray covered in foil or parchment paper.
  4. Top the pretzels with sprinkles, keeping the center area clear. Pop them in the fridge for about 20 minutes to harden.
  5. Using the gel pen, write recipient's names in the clear area of the pretzel.
  6. I like to add little pieces of white sprinkles in the middles of some letters to make them pop. Enjoy!

I love dipped pretzels. :) This would be a great treat for kids!

They are great for kids! Funnily enough, my husband ate a bunch of the ones I made for the family before they were personalized.

Good thing they are so easy to make... hmmf! ;)