Valentine Pullout Greeting Card
Simple but creative. It's much appreciated when our gifts are made with much effort. Something that is made with love fill the hearts of our loved ones. Let me share to you how to make this card in few easy steps.
- Colored card stock (preferably red) 2.5 x 5 inches
- white card stock 2.5 x 5 inches
- Draw a rectangular box in the center of the red paper.
- Cut out this rectangle. Set aside the clipping.
- Place the white card under the red one. Glue it in place then write your message inside the rectangle.
- Cut out a heart shape. Then cut in half like a broken heart.
- Glue the right half into the right edge of the rectangular hole.
- Insert the rectangle clipping. Glue the left part of the broken heart on its tip.
- Move the heart to cover and reveal the message.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.