Valentine's DayCrafts

Valentine Wreath Card

This is a cute and simple Valentine's card you can make. It will be easier if you have a paper heart puncher. I was able to use some scrap sheets of paper to create this card.

Total Time: 30 minutes

Yield: 1 card

1. Figure out what size card you want yours to be. My card measures 8.5" x 5.5" and folded in half.
  2. Trace 2 circular objects smaller than your card to create the wreath (or freehand circle). I used a candle top and vitamin top to trace. Then, cut out.
  3. Punch out hearts in your choice of paper.
  4. Glue down hearts in the order you would like on your wreath and glue down to card.
  5. For card banner, I cut a thin rectangular sheet of red paper. Then, cut two triangles on both sides and wrote HAPPY VALENTINES
  6. The remaining punched hearts you can glue in the inside of the card.
  7. Glue down the banner below the wreath and add a ribbon bow using a glue spot.
  8. Ad

Hi,

This is absolutely adorable!

---Robyn