Making a Valentine Wreath Card
Take small paper hearts to make this beautiful Valentine's Day card in the shape of a wreath. This is easy for kids to make with recycled materials.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read More Comments
This is a cute and simple Valentine's card you can make. It will be easier if you have a paper heart puncher. I was able to use some scrap sheets of paper to create this card.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Yield: 1 card
- scrap pieces of colored paper
- circular object to trace
- heart shaped paper punch
- ribbon bow
- glue spots
- Figure out what size card you want yours to be. My card measures 8.5" x 5.5" and folded in half.
- Trace 2 circular objects smaller than your card to create the wreath (or freehand circle). I used a candle top and vitamin top to trace. Then, cut out.
- Punch out hearts in your choice of paper.
- Glue down hearts in the order you would like on your wreath and glue down to card.
- For card banner, I cut a thin rectangular sheet of red paper. Then, cut two triangles on both sides and wrote HAPPY VALENTINES
- The remaining punched hearts you can glue in the inside of the card.
- Glue down the banner below the wreath and add a ribbon bow using a glue spot.
Whether your child needs 30 cards for his entire class or you want to send a few love notes to friends and family, these homemade Valentines are simple and inexpensive to make. This page is about homemade Valentine's Day cards.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.