Valentine's Day Candy & Gift Box

This is the present I'm going to give my husband for Valentine's Day. Here are some tricks and tips on how to glam up packaging that was meant to be tossed out; making this gift affordable & practical! You can apply this same concept for a birthday gift, anniversary gift, etc.

Total Time: 25 minutes

1. Remove any stickers from the packaging, as much as possible. I was able to remove the price tag/scented sticker.
  2. Initially I was going to use cupcake liners, but I realized I could flip the packaging over and cut red tissue paper and line that instead! Pour candy in.
  3. It's time to give the box a makeover. I used foam stickers - this is trial and error to cover as much of the packaging as you can which I successfully was able to do! Other tips: You could use buttons, stickers, ribbon, construction paper, create tissue flowers to glue and so forth to cover the words/logo/brand.
  4. Advertisement

5. To complete the gift. I made a little fake money dollar ($20 for date night, like a coupon/voucher)!
  6. The back of the packaging has some words, but I am not going to cover it up because my husband wouldn't mind. But you could glue down a paper dolly to cover that up if you wanted. Now your gift is ready to be given!

Crafts Valentine's Day GiftsFebruary 4, 2020
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-02-09 10:19:37 in 932 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

GiftsValentine's Day