Valentine's Day Wreath
I bought 3 wooden hearts that were attached at the dollar store. I decided to separate them and make 3 decorations out of them. One I decided would make a cute wreath.
Total Time: 3 hours
- 1 wooden heart
- tulle with hearts
- glue gun
- 14 roses
- 2 gift bags
- Cut tulle into 1 inch strips as long as the tulle roll is and glue it onto the wooden heart.
- Glue 14 roses all around the wreath.
- Take gift bags that have Valentine's designs on them, mine were hearts and XOs, and cut them out.
- Glue them all around your wreath. I alternated them first a heart, then an XO, etc.
- Put a ribbon on to hang it up; mine already had one.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!