Value of Antique Pink Maytag Wringer Washer?

Category Miscellaneous

I've got this antique pink Maytag wringer washer in working condition, and wonder if it's worth anything?

By Ginger J.

Depending on appearance, condition of cords, any chipped enamel or rust, which can get on clothes, I'd say $25-possibly $100, tops. Almost all would be in the lesser range. You might try selling it to an appliance store however.

Check with an antique store. I was looking for one in a working condition to use and they were going for several hundred dollars, and they were in rough shape! And since it is pink it may be more valuable. I would ask several places.

Check with an antique store. I was looking for one in a working condition to use and they were going for several hundred dollars, and they were in rough shape!

And since it is pink it may be more valuable. I would ask several places.

I have been looking for a working Maytag Wringer Washer in good shape for my home laundry use and would pay up to $500.00, depending on the condition of it. The consistent problem is the cost of shipping to the middle of Kansas.

Anonymous

We just uncovered one in Southeastern Kansas! Excellent condition and even has manual and cord is in excellent shape.

Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousOctober 2, 2012
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Antique-Pink-Maytag-Wringer-Washer.html

MiscellaneousCollectibles