Value of Disney "Wonderful World of Knowledge"

Category Books
A collection of these books have value when complete and in excellent condition to someone who wants them. This is a guide about the value of Disney "Wonderful World of Knowledge".

I am just wondering if this set of books are of value. It is Disney's Wonderful World of Knowledge 20 volume set with 16 yearbook, 1978. It has never been used as much my mother would not let us touch them like that.

Answers

Best Answer

Disney's Wonderful World of Knowledge 20 volume set with 16 yearbook, 1978. I am not sure exactly what you mean in your question. Are you saying your a 20 volume set plus 16 year books and the year date of set is 1978?

www.amazon.com/.../B002I43O86?tag=thrif06-20

• Books and sets of books like this are currently for sale on Amazon and eBay and the price range will be for $15 - $2000.
  • Sometimes price depends on the condition - new or used (condition).
  • Price will also depend on number in the set and if any volume is missing (happens quite frequently).
  • Sellers on Amazon and eBay list books and keep them listed for months and months (even years) and sometimes they sell.
  • These are very slow sellers even at a good price. Shipping is expensive and a lot of trouble for the seller. Many sellers under estimate the cost of shipping and will often lose money because they have to sell/ship when they list (even if the lose money).
  • Amazon is the biggest book selling site but eBay is close behind and that is why you will often find a set like this for sale. You can keep checking back to these sites and be able to determine what you believe your set is worth.
  • Ad

• Selling a set for $200 - $400 is not easy but it does occasionally happen.
  • Sadly, books/reading are almost a thing of the past as everything is available on the Internet so even home-schooling has very little use for books like this.
  • Here are some links you might want to check so you can see the difference in price range.
  • www.ebay.com/.../272801041628?hash=item3f84358cdc...
  • www.amazon.com/.../ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_used_olp_sr...
  • www.amazon.com/.../ref=tmm_other_meta_binding_new_olp_sr...

If you are interested in selling I would suggest listing your set on your local Craigslist and any other local auction site as people could see the actual set and there would be no shipping involved (cost less to buyer).

A good starting price would be $400 and reduce price if no interest is shown.

I was wondering how much Disney's Wonderful World of Knowledge Encyclopedias were worth? I have 20, in marvelous condition, hardly used, covered in a see through protective covering.

By J. Naxton from North Yorkshire

Answers

Best Answer

Anything Disney has value but it depends on condition and how many of the item exists today. I would hold onto them for another 30-50 years to increase their value, keep them in a temperature and humidity controlled environment.

I'm just wondering if you can tell me how much my complete collection of Disney The Wonderful World Of Knowledge 1999 would be worth? They're in really good condition apart from a few minor dents on the spine of some/edges and I think there's a kid's name written on one of them. If I was to sell them today how much would they be worth? And if i hold on to them for another 20/30 years, how much would they be worth then?

Thanks .

Answers

Your set wont have any value until its 100 years old or more.

I was wondering about how much they would be worth?

By dawnbaby61

How much are they worth?

By eni from UK

We have volumes 1 to 25 dating 1971 to 1972 including the 1983 year book. They are all in good condition. Any feedback on a value would be appreciated.

By Amanda