Used FurnitureFurniture

Value of Oak Coffee Table and Matching End Tables

I got this coffee and end tables set. The drawers seem to be carved and can go in and out on both sides. They're solid oak and I need help finding out how much it's worth.

Can you please show the bottoms (if there are maker marks)?

Without a maker it will be hard to find an exact value. If they are handmade or one of a kind, you can search eBay or Google using a description and then look for similar since with OOAK you will not find an exact match.

They are pretty and look unique, but without more info, I can't give you a value.

If you post back with more info, I am happy to help!

You need to know who manufactured the furniture before you can assess value. Look on the bottoms for identifying markings.

I would say that just seeing something like that in a random furniture store I wuld expect to pay between $50 and $150, depending on area/quality. More than that I cannot say what with no marking and all