Value of Painted Ceramic Bowls and Jars

These are very old, but are they antique. Please could you tell me if these are of any value?

Best Answer

These marks may mean nothing to us but I would suggest going to the eBay discussion boards for at least beginning knowledge as there are several very good dealers who will help with these markings.
There are experts that deal with this type of item all the time and I feel sure they can help you and maybe tell you where to seek more help for true evaluation.

You will have to upload photos and give measurements but if you have any problems someone will help - just ask.
Here is a link - good luck:

community.ebay.com/.../29

I personally don't know what that marking means. I would go to an antiques dealer. You may have something very valuable on your hands. I would probably go to a few dealers to make sure of the value.