Value of Pennsylvania Ball Bearing Reel Edger/Mower

I received this Penn. ball bearing reel edger/mini push mower as a donation. It looks brand spanking new, but I can't find anything about them being in production. I need to price it for a home improvement-themed charity auction. Any feedback? I also need to know how to use it - for demo purposes and some history would be nice for auctioneer!

Go onto EBAY and in the top right corner click on Advanced. You can put in the make and model of your item and it will tell you what people are buying it for... good luck!

I have one like it a little rusty but sold same #.another #behind ed wheel 352-B.