Value of Pennsylvania Trimmer

Hedge trimmers and other equipment were manufactured by the Pennsylvania Lawn Products in the mid 20th century. These vintage machines can be worth something, depending on condition.

I am looking for the value of a old Pennsylvania trimmer, Camden, New Jersy. It is a ball bearing trimmer, has PQ and "Made in ACCO USA" on the handle.

Answers

Best Answer

Older lawn mowers and trimmers normally sell on eBay for around $50 to $70 depending on the condition of the item.

Just keep in mind if you want to list this online you'll need to increase this value for shipping. You'll need to add shipping cost to the item to send to the person who buys it.

It is best to list this on Craig's list in your area so you won't need to pay shipping to the person who purchases this trimmer.

Answer this Question