Value of Princess Diana Limited Edition?

I have a Princess Diana doll wearing a white dress and jacket with beading and her tiara is included. It's a Rose Collection doll. I have done everything to look up and do research and I cannot find anything. I have a certificate of authenticity saying it's 1 in 500 pieces. It's still in it's original box, everything appears to be hand painted. How much is it worth?

By Charliene

Hi - if you have tried eBay, Etsy, Replacements and Google and had no luck - try discussion boards on eBay in the doll discussion board. They will want all info but someone there will help you.

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsFebruary 3, 2014
🍀
💘
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-Princess-Diana-Limited-Edition.html