Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls

Category Dolls
Dolls are a popular collector's item. This is a guide about finding the value of Princess Diana dolls.

I have about 20 or more porcelain dolls, in glass cases wrapped in plastic. None have ever been opened or touched. I also have a princess Diana doll in her wedding gown standing own a rod. How do I find out the value?

By Miranda T.

Answers

Best Answer

Go to library as they have books on subject. Also contact the companies from which the dolls came. They would be able to connect you to someone who could tell you the value of the dolls.

I would like to know how to sell a doll of Princes Diana and how much it would be worth. It has the original box. Unfortunately I have no paperwork. The doll is from The Franklin Mint. It is a Diana, Princess of Wales, porcelain portrait doll.

Answers

Best Answer

The first thing I would do is upload a picture of your doll into 'Google Images'. Click then on the pictures of the doll you have and you might get a hit to where someone is selling a similar.

That's the way I would usually start.
Depending on what she's wearing depends on her worth.
For example, if you have the doll wearing an Hachi gown she'd be worth £1,400!

Best of luck,
Monique :)

I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

Answers

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

She is in ment condition, with box and papers.

What is the selling price for 3 Princess Diana handcrafted porcelain dolls from The Ashton Drake Galleries? They are in the original boxes, unopened, with a certificate of authenticity. Will they grow in value for the future?

I would like to know how much the doll is worth. The doll is in perfect condition, still in the original box. I have all the original papers. The doll has never been removed from the box. There is a crown, a white long stem rose, and a white clutch purse all in the box with the Diana porcelain doll.

By Cindy

Answers

There are many types of Diana dolls available - new and resale. You can try an online search for possible values, check EBay for prices etc. Most dolls, including the Princess Diana, are not worth much on the market as dolls are usually mass produced.

Try this site to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

Can you tell me how much are Diana dolls are worth.

How much is diana wedding bride porcelain doll

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

Answers

I have a friend who collects Princess Diana doll clothes, etc., and she gets them from ebay - you might try there. Good luck.

I agree that ebay would be a good place to start looking. If you put that doll (s) into search, something might turn up too.

Are you stil looking for these dolls? If so, I have them and am wiling to sell them. Let me know. Thanks,

Kristin

Hi I have the princess Diana doll in a light blue dress. Will you be interested?

I have a porcelain Princess Diana doll and was wondering if it's worth anything? It's an Ashley Belle doll and has a number on the back of her neck and I have a card with her that says she's one of only 5000 dolls made.

How much is an original Princess Diana doll in a purple gown worth?

While in England, in 1997, I purchased a Princess Diana doll for my mom. It is #11 of 500. It was the first Princess Diana doll commissioned by the Queen, and made by her personal doll maker. She is wearing a floor length black ball gown with a full skirt. It has been sitting in my mom's china cabinet.

Answers

On ebay I see from $80 to $125 http://www.ebay  own&_sacat=0

Go to www.dollreference.com to start your search.

I am trying to find the value of a J. Misa or Ashley Bell Princess Diana doll in black chiffon gown. It's here in this ad on Knoxville craigslist. The woman swears it's Ashton Drake; I know better.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/clt/4978841524.html

I have a 18 or 20 inch bisque porcelain Princess Diana doll. There were only 5000 made. My doll is printed 1/6000. I have searched for years and found no info. It must be a misprint. It is Ashley Bell and the doll is 2000 limited edition 5000 made. Help me find the value and with how to find a buyer for the best offer. I bought this doll in '98.

By JM from St.Joe, MO

How much would I get for a Prince Charles and Princess Diana dolls in their wedding outfits? They are still in boxes, but have been opened.

By Lisa

I have a porcelain Diana doll wearing a mint green gown called Princess of Elegance. It was purchased from Franklin Mint. Just wondering what it is worth

By Laurie W

Answers

Hi - there are a lot of this type of doll on the Internet. Just check Google, eBay and Craigslist. Dolls are generally not worth as much as they cost originally and very expensive to ship.

I have franklin mint porcelain Diana doll in box with crown never opened

How do I find out how much the Princess Diana wedding doll is worth, including the prince and a flower girl?

By reyannah from Fallon, NV

Answers

Try going on E-Bay and looking for your dolls and see how much other people are asking for theirs. Good luck.

I just seen one in wedding dress only for 3995.00

I have a Princess Diana doll wearing a white dress and jacket with beading and her tiara is included. It's a Rose Collection doll. I have done everything to look up and do research and I cannot find anything. I have a certificate of authenticity saying it's 1 in 500 pieces. It's still in it's original box, everything appears to be hand painted. How much is it worth?

By Charliene

Answers

Hi - if you have tried eBay, Etsy, Replacements and Google and had no luck - try discussion boards on eBay in the doll discussion board. They will want all info but someone there will help you.

My mother has a Princess Diana engagement doll that's never been out of the box and she is wondering how much is it worth.

By Cory W.

Answers

You can look your doll up on eBay and Google for this information.

I have 35 or more porcelain dolls that have been sitting on a shelf for over 30 years and most of them have the box and have not been opened. How much do you think I could get for each? They all are collectables and I have a Princess Diana flower girl doll too.

By KoKo1121

Answers

Hi - check this web site and you will find 2 or 3 questions like this every week.
I do not believe anyone has ever been able to give any good advice about dolls or books.

Most dolls are not valuable since the "invention" of eBay and sites like that as all kinds of dolls are just too common.

You have the dolls with all of the information so do your research on eBay, Etsy, Google and sites like that.
Research is fun - try it..

I would like to know how much money I could get for a Diana porcelain doll? It has the dress on like Princess Diana wore and has the crown and shoes.

By Latisha from Dadeville, AL

Answers

Go to eBay and look up your doll and see what others are selling for.

I have had this Princess Diana porcelain doll since 1999. She's wearing a blue sapphire gown. The doll is in great condition with no box. I do have the certificate. I am curious on her value.

By Donna

I have a Princess Diana porcelain doll, her right foot is broke, but other than that she is in good condition. How much would she be worth?

By Racheal K.

I have a Princess Diana porcelain doll that I got before she died. I was just curious as to how much it was worth. It's still in the box with the certificate of authenticity. It's in mint condition.

By Crystal J