Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls?

Category Dolls
Dolls are a popular collector's item. This is a page about finding the value of Princess Diana dolls.

I have about 20 or more porcelain dolls, in glass cases wrapped in plastic. None have ever been opened or touched. I also have a princess Diana doll in her wedding gown standing own a rod. How do I find out the value?

By Miranda T.

Answers

Best Answer

Go to library as they have books on subject. Also contact the companies from which the dolls came. They would be able to connect you to someone who could tell you the value of the dolls.

I have full collection of Franklin Mint Princess Diana dolls. They are in pristine condition, never opened. I want to sell them, but am unsure of how much to sell them for and where is the best place.

Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Princess Diana- highly collectable doll. There is one on eBay that sold for $150. This one was new never opened. There are a few routes you could go with these. Auction/bid ,consignment, private sell (locally no shipping) , selling online with good staging to stand out from others that are on sale at this time! www.ebay.com/.../bn_16562804

Best Answer

The Franklin Mint Princess Diana dolls are the one doll that seems to hold their value recently. The dolls seems to be offered for sale on eBay for $100+. Just keep in mind the asking price for these dolls is not the real value of the dolls. You actually need to find the same doll that has been sold recently to find out the true value of your doll.

As for selling these dolls I personally would not recommend selling them online at this time. The market is flooded with dolls and they are not a hot selling item. Your dolls could be listed there for months on end and nobody will be willing to buy them. Furthermore the more that people lists new dolls for sale the harder it is to find your dolls.

If you have a consignment store in your area or anyone who actually sells items like this it is best to go there to try and sell them. Other than this you can host a garage sale, list them on Craigslist, or even on Facebook marketplace to try and sell them there. You can offer them as a set or sell them individually. This will depend on how you want to sell the dolls. Many people can't afford a complete set or they might have one or more of the dolls that you are offering and don't want to buy a second one.

I would like to know how to sell a doll of Princes Diana and how much it would be worth. It has the original box. Unfortunately I have no paperwork.

The doll is from The Franklin Mint. It is a Diana, Princess of Wales, porcelain portrait doll.

Answers

Best Answer

The first thing I would do is upload a picture of your doll into 'Google Images'. Click then on the pictures of the doll you have and you might get a hit to where someone is selling a similar.
That's the way I would usually start.
Depending on what she's wearing depends on her worth.
For example, if you have the doll wearing an Hachi gown she'd be worth £1,400!

Best of luck,
Monique :)

I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

Answers

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls.

You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

She is in ment condition, with box and papers.

I wondering how much she is worth

What is the selling price for 3 Princess Diana handcrafted porcelain dolls from The Ashton Drake Galleries? They are in the original boxes, unopened, with a certificate of authenticity. Will they grow in value for the future?

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of all Franklin Mint Princess Diana dolls? I even contacted Franklin Mint and they played dumb. Seriously! They just kept saying we don't have them for sale. I replied I know, I just want a list of dolls. Same answer.

Thanks.

I have a Princess Diana, Queen of Hearts doll with the certificate of it being the first one made. I is still in the original box - never been touched. How much would this sell for?

I would like to know how much the doll is worth. The doll is in perfect condition, still in the original box. I have all the original papers. The doll has never been removed from the box. There is a crown, a white long stem rose, and a white clutch purse all in the box with the Diana porcelain doll.

By Cindy

Answers

There are many types of Diana dolls available - new and resale. You can try an online search for possible values, check EBay for prices etc. Most dolls, including the Princess Diana, are not worth much on the market as dolls are usually mass produced.

Try this site to start: www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

Can you tell me how much are Diana dolls are worth.

How much is diana wedding bride porcelain doll

I am based in South Africa and have a set of Prince Charles and Lady Diana wedding dolls which has never been used or taken out of the boxes. What will the approximate value be should I wish to sell it?

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

Answers

I have a friend who collects Princess Diana doll clothes, etc., and she gets them from ebay - you might try there. Good luck.

I agree that ebay would be a good place to start looking. If you put that doll (s) into search, something might turn up too.

Are you stil looking for these dolls? If so, I have them and am wiling to sell them. Let me know. Thanks,

Kristin

Hi I have the princess Diana doll in a light blue dress. Will you be interested?

I was just wondering what was the first Franklin Mint Diana doll ever made? I have a prototype, it only says on her side T52. I just wanted to know if I have the first one in her series of Franklin Mint dolls.

Thank you!

I have a porcelain Princess Diana doll and was wondering if it's worth anything? It's an Ashley Belle doll and has a number on the back of her neck and I have a card with her that says she's one of only 5000 dolls made.

Answers

I saw one on eBay for $26.99. These are mass-produced dolls, and don't have much value, although they are very pretty.

As Judy said these dolls (even Princess Diana dolls) were mass produced which means they will probably never have a high value. That does not mean that people will not ask exorbitant prices for them when listing them on eBay or Etsy or even Amazon. These dolls are kinda like the Beanie babies and will hardly ever bring much more than the original price (if that).

I can find no record of one of these dolls selling (for any price) on eBay in the last 6 months. Sellers are asking some high prices but it would be a rare sale if one sold for even $150.00 but that does not mean it could not happen. Dolls like this are very slow sellers and sellers on eBay and other sites will many times have these listed for months and even years (there is one doll that I have watched that has been listed for 7 years) but many times we cannot predict what will happen with listings of dolls or anything else for that matter.

here are some links where you will see the asking prices run from $15.00 to $1,300. Of course not all the dolls will be in the same condition and that does matter.

www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p4840.m570...

www.ebay.com/.../322543222754?

How much is an original Princess Diana doll in a purple gown worth?

While in England, in 1997, I purchased a Princess Diana doll for my mom. It is #11 of 500. It was the first Princess Diana doll commissioned by the Queen, and made by her personal doll maker. She is wearing a floor length black ball gown with a full skirt. It has been sitting in my mom's china cabinet.

Answers

On ebay I see from $80 to $125 www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=princess+diana+doll...

Go to www.dollreference.com to start your search.

I am trying to find the value of a J. Misa or Ashley Bell Princess Diana doll in black chiffon gown. It's here in this ad on Knoxville craigslist. The woman swears it's Ashton Drake; I know better.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/clt/4978841524.html

I have a 18 or 20 inch bisque porcelain Princess Diana doll. There were only 5000 made. My doll is printed 1/6000. I have searched for years and found no info. It must be a misprint. It is Ashley Bell and the doll is 2000 limited edition 5000 made. Help me find the value and with how to find a buyer for the best offer. I bought this doll in '98.

By JM from St.Joe, MO

How much would I get for a Prince Charles and Princess Diana dolls in their wedding outfits? They are still in boxes, but have been opened.

By Lisa

Load More

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 9, 2013
🐛
🌻
😷
😎
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-Princess-Diana-Dolls.html