Finding the Value of Princess Diana Dolls?

I have about 20 or more porcelain dolls, in glass cases wrapped in plastic. None have ever been opened or touched. I also have a princess Diana doll in her wedding gown standing own a rod. How do I find out the value?

By Miranda T.

Answers

Best Answer

Go to library as they have books on subject. Also contact the companies from which the dolls came. They would be able to connect you to someone who could tell you the value of the dolls.

Answer this Question

26 More Questions

How much does a MBI 1987 Princess Diana doll cost?

Answers

Best Answer

Do you have the complete set, which I believe was 25 dresses and accessories or just part of the set? Do you have the original box and paperwork?

Your doll looks well loved, so depending on how many of the series you have (outfits and accessories) will impact the final value if you wanted to sell yours or buy one.

Perhaps with more info, I can better guide you to selling values.

Thanks for sharing!

Best Answer

You are asking us how much this doll costs? That means that you are looking to purchase this doll but you are unsure how much you should actually pay for this doll. If you look online the doll market is very low right now and these types of dolls are sitting there for months to years without being sold at all. If you want to purchase this doll for yourself I would offer the person $25 for the doll. I think you might even get away with a lower price than this. Normally people are trying to sell these dolls for around $25-100+ on eBay and some other sites. If you are interested in purchasing this doll because you saw it advertised online I would start off by offering the person around $20-25 for this doll. Considering the market for dolls has hit rock bottom you should be able to get this doll for a decent price.

Answer this Question

I would like to know how to sell a doll of Princes Diana and how much it would be worth. It has the original box. Unfortunately I have no paperwork.

The doll is from The Franklin Mint. It is a Diana, Princess of Wales, porcelain portrait doll.

Answers

Best Answer

The first thing I would do is upload a picture of your doll into 'Google Images'. Click then on the pictures of the doll you have and you might get a hit to where someone is selling a similar.
That's the way I would usually start.
Depending on what she's wearing depends on her worth.
For example, if you have the doll wearing an Hachi gown she'd be worth £1,400!

Best of luck,
Monique :)

Answer this Question

I would like to know how much my Princess Diana doll is worth. She is wearing her blue dress with her blue diamond earrings and necklace.

By Amanda

Answers

Dear Amanda,
Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

She is in ment condition, with box and papers.

I wondering how much she is worth

Answer this Question

What is the selling price for 3 Princess Diana handcrafted porcelain dolls from The Ashton Drake Galleries? They are in the original boxes, unopened, with a certificate of authenticity.

Will they grow in value for the future?

Does anyone know where I can find a complete list of all Franklin Mint Princess Diana dolls? I even contacted Franklin Mint and they played dumb. Seriously! They just kept saying we don't have them for sale. I replied I know, I just want a list of dolls. Same answer.

Thanks.

I have a Princess Diana, Queen of Hearts doll with the certificate of it being the first one made. I is still in the original box - never been touched. How much would this sell for?

I would like to know how much the doll is worth. The doll is in perfect condition, still in the original box. I have all the original papers. The doll has never been removed from the box. There is a crown, a white long stem rose, and a white clutch purse all in the box with the Diana porcelain doll.

By Cindy

Answers

There are many types of Diana dolls available - new and resale. You can try an online search for possible values, check EBay for prices etc. Most dolls, including the Princess Diana, are not worth much on the market as dolls are usually mass produced.

Try this site to start: www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

Can you tell me how much are Diana dolls are worth.

How much is diana wedding bride porcelain doll

I am based in South Africa and have a set of Prince Charles and Lady Diana wedding dolls which has never been used or taken out of the boxes. What will the approximate value be should I wish to sell it?

I am looking for two dolls made by the Franklin Mint. One is called 'Sophistication' and the other one is called 'Enchantment'. Anyone who might know where I can find one or both please let me know.

Rose from Glen Burnie, MD

Answers

I have a friend who collects Princess Diana doll clothes, etc., and she gets them from ebay - you might try there. Good luck.

I agree that ebay would be a good place to start looking. If you put that doll (s) into search, something might turn up too.

Are you stil looking for these dolls? If so, I have them and am wiling to sell them. Let me know. Thanks,

Kristin

Hi I have the princess Diana doll in a light blue dress. Will you be interested?

Answer this Question

I was just wondering what was the first Franklin Mint Diana doll ever made? I have a prototype, it only says on her side T52. I just wanted to know if I have the first one in her series of Franklin Mint dolls.

Thank you!

I have a porcelain Princess Diana doll and was wondering if it's worth anything? It's an Ashley Belle doll and has a number on the back of her neck and I have a card with her that says she's one of only 5000 dolls made.

Answers

I saw one on eBay for $26.99. These are mass-produced dolls, and don't have much value, although they are very pretty.

How much is an original Princess Diana doll in a purple gown worth?

While in England, in 1997, I purchased a Princess Diana doll for my mom. It is #11 of 500. It was the first Princess Diana doll commissioned by the Queen, and made by her personal doll maker.

She is wearing a floor length black ball gown with a full skirt. It has been sitting in my mom's china cabinet.

Answers

On ebay I see from $80 to $125 www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_odkw=princess+diana+doll...

Answer this Question

I am trying to find the value of a J. Misa or Ashley Bell Princess Diana doll in black chiffon gown. It's here in this ad on Knoxville craigslist. The woman swears it's Ashton Drake; I know better.

http://knoxville.craigslist.org/clt/4978841524.html

Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 9, 2013
🐰
🐛
🌻
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Finding-the-Value-of-Princess-Diana-Dolls.html