Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

Category Dolls
The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur baby doll. The style number is rdk-257 C-18330. If anyone can tell me want this is worth and/or about the doll, I'd appreciate it!

By Christina W. from Raleigh

Answers

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value. Try the one below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. Never opened but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. I'm asking how much are they worth? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

I have had to stop looking for several years. I am looking to get rid of it, but cannot find the details or information on this doll. It is a Connoisseur collection doll from Seymour Mann. MCMXCVI, style number C 26285. It is a geisha doll.

Answers

Start your search at www.dollreference.com.

Ebay has Seymore man dolls listed ranging from 10$ -100.00

Can someone please tell me what this doll is worth or give me a way I can find out?

I have the Seymour Mann doll, Jody. I would like to know what it is worth.

I can't find anything about this set, maybe you can help? The are Seymour Mann, Megan and Mike dolls. They are sitting on a bench with gift boxes on their knees. At least I need a value.

Thank you =)

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include a fake certification, the rather misleading term limited edition etc., in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd … rary/blgallp.htm

I saw something similar on eBay for $65.

Seymour Mann dolls are mostly mass produced and because of this, the actual value of their dolls is usually very low. This company also made quite a few "sets" of 2 dolls and usually they were 11" dolls. Most of them were either character dolls or Christmas theme dolls.

It appears that your dolls are of the Christmas theme and sometimes in the months of November and December these dolls will bring more money than at other times of the year. Judging from the actual prices paid for sets on eBay and Etsy, I would value your dolls at $40 to 50 dollars.
Dolls do not usually sell quickly on any site and bring very little money if sold to a store. I would recommend listing on Craigslist if you plan to sell. Just remember that good pictures are what sells an item.

http://www.ebay … C6QAAOSwLF1X2YT4

https://www.ets … ef=sr_gallery_13

Thank you all for the prompt, clear and reasoned answers. I am very grateful to you.

I have bride doll in its original box certified January 16 1988. Does it have a value and if so how much?

Answers

Go to dollreference.com. It is a great place to get doll values

Seymour Mann are usually very beautiful dolls but there were so many produced that true value is very low.
Auction sites are usually the best place to find the really true value of a doll like this as it shows what people are trying to sell and also what dolls actually sold for.

Here is a listing of Seymour Bride Dolls presently listed on eBay and their asking price - some sellers have the same dolls listed for months and months and may never sell them - others may sell faster but not often. You may find a doll like yours or similar:

http://www.ebay … oll&_sacat=0

Here is a listing showing what similar dolls sold for in the last 30 days:

http://www.ebay … d=p2045573.m1684

How much is a Seymour Mann doll #FH 294 worth? The cost of this doll was $50 in 1990.

I have the Celeste doll by Seymour Mann what is she worth? It is an angel doll.

Answers

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

I have a Seymore Mann Victorian doll that has no name tag. Would you be able to tell me her name? Also, what is her approximate value and if she is rare? The number on the outside of the box is HH-1100A/D and registration # is 8086567. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

Answers

These dolls have different values. The most expensive one I saw was $218 and it was 30 inches. Other dolls went for as little as $10. I did my research on eBay.

Do you have photos? On average, $20 to $150

What's the value of C.Y Wang Dulcie

I'm trying to figure out what my doll is worth. She has her tags still on her and is the Katie doll from the Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection.

Answers

These dolls are all mass produced and so many are available that value is very low and difficult (slow moving) to sell. shipping is a real pain sometimes also.
There are presently over 500 dolls listed in this collection on eBay and eBay auction site is the biggest seller of dolls right now. you may or may not find your doll but they are mostly very similar dolls.
Asking price on eBay does not always mean very much as the selling price is all that counts.
Here is a link to eBay dolls for sale:

http://www.ebay  ion&_sacat=0

Here is the link that shows what dolls sold and amount they sold for.

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. It was never opened, but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. What's the value please? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

Answers

these dolls seem to be going for anywhere from $20 to $60 on ebay.

Dollreference.com is a good place to start

I have a Seymour's Mann award-winning doll named Tori. I would like to find the value.

What is the value of a Seymour Mann limited edition connoisseur collection doll, Laurie?

By Kathy M

I just bought this doll and I wanted to learn more about her but I can't find anything about it on the internet. It's a Seymour Mann one year limited edition doll, it says her name is Kayla.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur collection doll. She is still in the box, as good as new with the doll stand. Her hands and legs are still wrapped up and her shoes are still on her feet. Her hair is the way it came. She is 18 inches tall. She was given to me a long time ago. There is a barcode on the box, but scanning won't work. There is also a sticker for TJ Maxx. The style number is YK9413A/C(B) if that helps. She's wearing a brown and black fur coat and hat. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. I have looked everywhere. Can someone help with a price check please. Thank you for all your time.

I have 39 Seymour Mann dolls all are in their original boxes and are in excellent condition. Only 2 do not have the certificates in the boxes. They are circa late 80s early 90s. Since I have so many are they worth more than if they are sold individually?

Thanks.

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm
**

I have southern bell Seymour Mann's connoisseur doll made in 1993. What's the value?

Answers

Anonymous

$3

I have a Seymour Mann award winning doll, limited edition, Kathy. I can't find any information on her anywhere and I wanted to see what people were asking for her.

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

I have two Seymour Mann dolls, Signature Series #923798 and #915020. I would like to know how much they are worth. I also have one Seymour Mann Connoisseur doll and her name is Megan. I would also like to know how much it is worth.

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

What is the value of the Seymour Mann doll, Ballerina?

I have two Seymour Mann African American Christmas dolls, from the Connoisseur collection. They are old, but I cannot find the year anywhere on the boxes. The certificate of registration number is 765116, and 768348. One of the doll's name is Joanna. The other doesn't have the little gold paper around her wrist, but they look exactly alike. Can you tell me their value please? Thank you.

I have had this Seymour Mann Limited Edition (7500) Maleficent Doll since 1984, when it was released. I no longer have the box, but it does have the original tag attached. It still has the stand and the porcelain seems in good condition. I cannot find any info on this doll and what it is worth, could you please give me some insight? Thanks!

I have a collection of porcelain Wizard of Oz dolls all in excellent condition in their original box. I have: Dorothy, the Lion, Tin Man, and Scarecrow. How much are they worth?

Answers

Correction to prior note re website: dollprice.com

Are my dolls worth anything?
1. Victoria Rose Collection - 1996- girl in sunflower dress with braids.
2. Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection- Paula

By Krissy K

Answers

Try the site below to start: http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a Seymour Mann doll. Her name is Mercedis the signature series #926410. I would like to know what's the value is.

By Araceli T.

Answers

About.com has a section to check on possible values for various dolls:

collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

Note the first paragraph suggests to go to another site for better info and you can just click it.

I have a Seymour Mann porcelain Signature Series collection doll, 131/5000 Style HP 206. What is this worth?

By Geri

Answers

You can research your doll on Thrifty, Google doll sites, eBay, etsy and many more places.

Seymour Mann dolls have always been very highly mass produced and usually are not very valuable. There are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay right now and most will not sell - especially at a high price. Many go for under 15.00 all the time. Be sure to look under eBay's sold listings for how much these dolls actually sell for.

How much is Mary Had a Little Lamb worth?

By Alex

Answers

Try checking this site for how many questions are asked about the value of dolls - especially Seymour Mann dolls. Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced and usually are of very little "resale" value.

You can check eBay (over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed right now), Google for doll sites. Check the "sold" listings on eBay for what dolls really sell for - and not what people are "asking".

Right now (Christmas) is when dolls bring the highest value on sites like eBay so their sales may not reflect the dolls true value.

I have come across a Seymour Mann doll, Anne of Green Gables, and the doll box. Her box says Seymour Mann Doll-Tania Ref 4957104 Box -A24. I would like to know how much she is worth.

By Kathy P. from Yuba City, CA

Answers

Seymour Mann dolls are very heavily mass produced which usually makes a doll almost "worthless" except maybe to the person who acquired them for personal reasons.

Today - there are over 1,900 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay so you can see that most dolls are plentiful. Yours could be the exception and be worth more money - most of these sell for 10-20 dollars. Research eBay and Google - lots of information obtainable.

I have a Seymour Mann Limited Edition of 2500 pieces. The certificate that says Mann Certificate of Authenticity - January 16, 1988, Florence Doll. The certificate states she is an important issue in the Doll Collectors' Guild Collection chosen by distinguished panel of doll authorities. I can't find her on eBay. She is porcelain. Is there any value if so what would she be worth?

By Y.J.

Answers

Seymour Mann dolls are mass produced and are usually low in value but you can check out the value on eBay, Google and other doll sites.

There are usually over 1,600 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay at any given time and if you go to their sold listings you will see that dolls sell for mostly small amounts - even as little as 1.00 plus shipping. There are exceptions - but not many.

I have a George Washington 2003, limited edition, Seymour Mann porcelain doll. It is over 2 ft tall. What's the value, please? Thanks.

By Judy c.

Answers

A baby George Washington Seymour Mann / Maude Humphrey limited edition sold for 49.00 on eBay in September. I did not find any George Washington dolls currently for sale on eBay.

You will find a lot of Seymour Mann dolls listed on many sites  most sellers are asking high prices but these do not appear to be selling as under sold on eBay most dolls like this are selling for 99 cent to 15.00.

Most Seymour Mann dolls were mass produced so there are lots of them available. It is a lot of trouble to sell these dolls and costly to ship so  not too many buyers.

You should do your own research on Google, eBay, Etsy, Replacements, etc. There is information available but most asking prices are much more than actual selling prices.

My grandmother passed away a couple months ago. But before she did, she gave me a few porcelain dolls. In this mix, I received the Betsy doll from the Seymour Mann collection. I was just wondering if anybody had any information on this doll. Although I refuse to part with it, I'm a tad curious of it's value. If you can help, thank you.

By Lauren P. from Elkins, WV

Answers

You can search the Internet for an answer. Try eBay, Google (lots of doll information), Etsy, etc. Most of these dolls were/are mass produced and sadly are not worth very much.

"Worth" is not something that means a lot with a doll your grandmother gave you - you are more fortunate than most!

What is the value of a Seymour Mann doll named Emlia?

By Mary Ann

Answers

How do I find the value of Our American Sweethearts -Raggedy Andy?

By Tracy

Answers

There are questions about the value of "dolls" on Thrifty every week and generally there no "answers". Most of the time you will have to do your own research.
Try eBay, Google, Etsy, Replacements and there are a lot of doll web sites to explore. Time consuming but worth it if you have the doll.

Load More