Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

Category Dolls
The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur baby doll. The style number is rdk-257 C-18330. If anyone can tell me want this is worth and/or about the doll, I'd appreciate it!

By Christina W. from Raleigh

Answers

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value. Try the one below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. Never opened but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. I'm asking how much are they worth? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

How much is a Seymour Mann doll #FH 294 worth? The cost of this doll was $50 in 1990.

Answers

Best Answer

I can't find your exact doll but they range from 10.00 to 50.00. You should go on E-Bay look over the dolls you may find yours. You can get E-Mail alerts from E-Bay if your doll becomes listed they will let you know.

I have had to stop looking for several years. I am looking to get rid of it, but cannot find the details or information on this doll. It is a Connoisseur collection doll from Seymour Mann. MCMXCVI, style number C 26285. It is a geisha doll.

Answers

Start your search at www.dollreference.com.

Ebay has Seymore man dolls listed ranging from 10$ -100.00

Can someone please tell me what this doll is worth or give me a way I can find out?

I have a Mann musical porcelain doll and want to know what it's worth. The reg number is PA1141. OH-12567

I have the Seymour Mann doll, Jody. I would like to know what it is worth.

I can't find anything about this set, maybe you can help? The are Seymour Mann, Megan and Mike dolls. They are sitting on a bench with gift boxes on their knees. At least I need a value.

Thank you =)

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include a fake certification, the rather misleading term limited edition etc., in their names.

A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

I saw something similar on eBay for $65.

Seymour Mann dolls are mostly mass produced and because of this, the actual value of their dolls is usually very low. This company also made quite a few "sets" of 2 dolls and usually they were 11" dolls. Most of them were either character dolls or Christmas theme dolls.
It appears that your dolls are of the Christmas theme and sometimes in the months of November and December these dolls will bring more money than at other times of the year. Judging from the actual prices paid for sets on eBay and Etsy, I would value your dolls at $40 to 50 dollars.
Dolls do not usually sell quickly on any site and bring very little money if sold to a store. I would recommend listing on Craigslist if you plan to sell. Just remember that good pictures are what sells an item.

http://www.ebay  C6QAAOSwLF1X2YT4

https://www.ets  ef=sr_gallery_13

Thank you all for the prompt, clear and reasoned answers. I am very grateful to you.

I have bride doll in its original box certified January 16 1988. Does it have a value and if so how much?

Answers

Go to dollreference.com. It is a great place to get doll values

Seymour Mann are usually very beautiful dolls but there were so many produced that true value is very low.
Auction sites are usually the best place to find the really true value of a doll like this as it shows what people are trying to sell and also what dolls actually sold for.

Here is a listing of Seymour Bride Dolls presently listed on eBay and their asking price - some sellers have the same dolls listed for months and months and may never sell them - others may sell faster but not often. You may find a doll like yours or similar:

http://www.ebay  oll&_sacat=0

Here is a listing showing what similar dolls sold for in the last 30 days:

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

I have the Celeste doll by Seymour Mann what is she worth? It is an angel doll.

I have a Seymore Mann Victorian doll that has no name tag. Would you be able to tell me her name? Also, what is her approximate value and if she is rare? The number on the outside of the box is HH-1100A/D and registration # is 8086567. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

Answers

These dolls have different values. The most expensive one I saw was $218 and it was 30 inches. Other dolls went for as little as $10. I did my research on eBay.

Do you have photos? On average, $20 to $150

What's the value of C.Y Wang Dulcie

I'm trying to figure out what my doll is worth. She has her tags still on her and is the Katie doll from the Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection.

Answers

These dolls are all mass produced and so many are available that value is very low and difficult (slow moving) to sell. shipping is a real pain sometimes also.
There are presently over 500 dolls listed in this collection on eBay and eBay auction site is the biggest seller of dolls right now. you may or may not find your doll but they are mostly very similar dolls.
Asking price on eBay does not always mean very much as the selling price is all that counts.
Here is a link to eBay dolls for sale:

http://www.ebay  ion&_sacat=0

Here is the link that shows what dolls sold and amount they sold for.

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. It was never opened, but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. What's the value please? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

Answers

these dolls seem to be going for anywhere from $20 to $60 on ebay.

Dollreference.com is a good place to start

I have a Seymour's Mann award-winning doll named Tori. I would like to find the value.

What is the value of a Seymour Mann limited edition connoisseur collection doll, Laurie?

By Kathy M

I want to know how much they are worth. They all have glass wings. They look like they are from a Christmas collection.

By Maureen W.

I have a black Mann Connoisseur Collector Doll. It is labeled as Tina, 46/7500 on her neck along with MCMXC11.

By Linda

I have a doll in the box, #187/2500. She has short blonde hair and a mint green dress with a big bonnet. She is in the box and her hands are still wrapped. What is it worth?

By Janice from Minneapolis, MN

I just bought this doll and I wanted to learn more about her but I can't find anything about it on the internet. It's a Seymour Mann one year limited edition doll, it says her name is Kayla.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur collection doll. She is still in the box, as good as new with the doll stand. Her hands and legs are still wrapped up and her shoes are still on her feet. Her hair is the way it came. She is 18 inches tall. She was given to me a long time ago. There is a barcode on the box, but scanning won't work. There is also a sticker for TJ Maxx. The style number is YK9413A/C(B) if that helps. She's wearing a brown and black fur coat and hat. She has blonde hair and brown eyes. I have looked everywhere. Can someone help with a price check please. Thank you for all your time.

I have 39 Seymour Mann dolls all are in their original boxes and are in excellent condition. Only 2 do not have the certificates in the boxes. They are circa late 80s early 90s. Since I have so many are they worth more than if they are sold individually?

Thanks.

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm
**

I have southern bell Seymour Mann's connoisseur doll made in 1993. What's the value?

Answers

Anonymous

$3

I have a Seymour Mann award winning doll, limited edition, Kathy. I can't find any information on her anywhere and I wanted to see what people were asking for her.

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

Load More