Finding the Value of Seymour Mann Dolls

Category Dolls
The value of collectible items such as dolls can fluctuate over time. This is a guide about finding the value of Seymour Mann dolls.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur baby doll. The style number is rdk-257 C-18330. If anyone can tell me want this is worth and/or about the doll, I'd appreciate it!

By Christina W. from Raleigh

Answers

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value. Try the one below to start:

http://www.dollinfo.com/faqs.htm

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. Never opened but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. I'm asking how much are they worth? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

What is the value of this Seymour Mann MCMXCIX doll with stand?

Answers

Best Answer

Seymour Mann produces pretty dolls but their high numbers of so many dolls brings the value very but their are exceptions.

• There are presently over 1,700 Seymour Mann dolls listed on eBay alone plus a high number on Etsy (the main doll sites) so it is a buyer's market and that usually means a potential buyer will be able to find the same doll in a big range of prices - they can take their pick.
  • A few dolls seem to be special but may still take a long time to sell (listed for months and months - even years) even if the price is low.
  • Dolls are very difficult and expensive to ship and they tend to break very easily.
  • You can check out these sites and you may be able to find your doll but it may take a lot of searching.
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&...
  • www.etsy.com/.../seymour_mann_doll
  • Here is link to some dolls recently sod on eBay so you can see what someone is actually paying for the dolls (not a high percentage sold compared to the number listed).
  • Ad

• Replacements has some of these dolls for sale but most of their dolls are on the "exquisite" side but still for sale at very low prices.
  • www.replacements.com/.../co_smndollcoc.htm
  • If you are interested in selling your doll, I would suggest you check into your local Craigslist so you could show your doll and no shipping involved.
  • Be sure to your personal safety first when answering an inquiry.

I have looked on eBay and other sites and I am having trouble finding this doll (Joella). Any ideas or help on info, value, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Answers

Best Answer

Over the years, Seymour Mann has produced so many dolls that it would be impossible to find every one of these at any given time. If you are an eBay member you can put Joella on a "watch" list and eBay will notify you if someone happens to list this doll. Just go to "advanced" and check out eBay services.

• Most of these dolls sell for less than $35 and they may take "forever" to even sell at that price.
  • These dolls come in all sizes, all cultures, all ages (baby to granny), all styles of clothing so a buyer can pick & choose and pay very little for dolls that are mass produced.
  • There are over 7,000 Seymour Mann dolls presently listed on eBay and quite a few on Etsy (some with very high asking prices) but we have no way to know how long any have been listed or if they will ever sell.
  • Ad

• Value does not seem to matter if the dolls are new, in-the-box, preowned, limited edition (almost all have this on the box), etc., because buyers have such a wide selection to choose from.
  • Truthfully, the majority of these pretty dolls sell for under $12 and some sellers even have "free shipping" ( a real joke) but it costs the seller money and many times it can actually "cost" the seller money to sell that doll. This is true on any auction site (eBay, Etsy, Ruby Lane, etc.).
  • Take a look at the Seymour Mann dolls recently sold on eBay and you will see why everyone is saying the value is very low.
  • Many dolls sold for $3-$4 and some even had free shipping which will cost $5-$10 no matter where it is shipped. (This is sad as I feel sure some of these "sellers" had no idea this would happen.)
  • Ad

• This does not mean there are not exceptions to the "rule".
  • www.ebay.com/.../i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=seymour...
  • If you wish to sell your doll, I would suggest you list her on your local Craigslist as you can place the starting price as whatever you wish and just lower it if no one shows an interest.

I have a Seymour Mann doll, reg. no PA-3630 (TW) and reg. no CH-17806. Does anyone know the name of this doll and what it is worth?
Thanks.

Answers

Best Answer

Seymour Mann dolls are mass-produced. Even though they can be more than $100, the do not retain their value and are typically worth $15-$25.

I have a Seymour Mann Connoisseur collection doll MCMXCVI (Marguerite) in the original box with all the tags, in excellent condition and would like to know what it is worth?

Answers

Best Answer

The Seymour Mann doll collections are mass produced and don't bring a high resale value. It is unfortunate that this happens, The dolls that hold their value and increase in value are the ones made by famous doll collectors. Most people can only resell your doll or dolls similar to yours for around $20 to $30. I know this isn't much money considering how much the doll cost when you purchased it.

I have a Mann musical porcelain doll and want to know what it's worth. The reg number is PA1141. OH-12567

Answers

Best Answer

This type of dolls are mass produced and don't have a high resale value. Most people try to sell dolls, thinking they are worth a great deal of money. When in fact, only the dolls who are made by famous doll makers brings this type of price. Your doll will resale for around $20 to $40 tops.

How much is a Seymour Mann doll #FH 294 worth? The cost of this doll was $50 in 1990.

Answers

Best Answer

I can't find your exact doll but they range from 10.00 to 50.00. You should go on E-Bay look over the dolls you may find yours. You can get E-Mail alerts from E-Bay if your doll becomes listed they will let you know.

I have had to stop looking for several years. I am looking to get rid of it, but cannot find the details or information on this doll. It is a Connoisseur collection doll from Seymour Mann. MCMXCVI, style number C 26285. It is a geisha doll.

Answers

Start your search at www.dollreference.com.

Ebay has Seymore man dolls listed ranging from 10$ -100.00

Can someone please tell me what this doll is worth or give me a way I can find out?

I have the Seymour Mann doll, Jody. I would like to know what it is worth.

I can't find anything about this set, maybe you can help? The are Seymour Mann, Megan and Mike dolls. They are sitting on a bench with gift boxes on their knees. At least I need a value.

Thank you =)

Answers

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include a fake certification, the rather misleading term limited edition etc., in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

I have bride doll in its original box certified January 16 1988. Does it have a value and if so how much?

Answers

Go to dollreference.com. It is a great place to get doll values

Seymour Mann are usually very beautiful dolls but there were so many produced that true value is very low.
Auction sites are usually the best place to find the really true value of a doll like this as it shows what people are trying to sell and also what dolls actually sold for.

Here is a listing of Seymour Bride Dolls presently listed on eBay and their asking price - some sellers have the same dolls listed for months and months and may never sell them - others may sell faster but not often. You may find a doll like yours or similar:

http://www.ebay  oll&_sacat=0

Here is a listing showing what similar dolls sold for in the last 30 days:

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

I have the Celeste doll by Seymour Mann what is she worth? It is an angel doll.

I have a Seymore Mann Victorian doll that has no name tag. Would you be able to tell me her name? Also, what is her approximate value and if she is rare? The number on the outside of the box is HH-1100A/D and registration # is 8086567. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Regards.

Answers

These dolls have different values. The most expensive one I saw was $218 and it was 30 inches. Other dolls went for as little as $10. I did my research on eBay.

Do you have photos? On average, $20 to $150

What's the value of C.Y Wang Dulcie

I have a Seymour's Mann award-winning doll named Tori. I would like to find the value.

I have a Seymour Mann doll 526/3500 from the Connoisseur collection. I was wondering how much it is worth. I don't know her name. Can you help me please?

I'm trying to figure out what my doll is worth. She has her tags still on her and is the Katie doll from the Seymour Mann Connoisseur Doll Collection.

Answers

These dolls are all mass produced and so many are available that value is very low and difficult (slow moving) to sell. shipping is a real pain sometimes also.
There are presently over 500 dolls listed in this collection on eBay and eBay auction site is the biggest seller of dolls right now. you may or may not find your doll but they are mostly very similar dolls.
Asking price on eBay does not always mean very much as the selling price is all that counts.
Here is a link to eBay dolls for sale:

http://www.ebay  ion&_sacat=0

Here is the link that shows what dolls sold and amount they sold for.

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

I have a pair of Seymour Mann dolls in the box. It was never opened, but the box is damaged. The style number is: SJ-1012D. What's the value please? Thanks for your help and have a great day.

Answers

these dolls seem to be going for anywhere from $20 to $60 on ebay.

Dollreference.com is a good place to start

What is the value of a Seymour Mann limited edition connoisseur collection doll, Laurie?

By Kathy M

I want to know how much they are worth. They all have glass wings. They look like they are from a Christmas collection.

By Maureen W.

I have a black Mann Connoisseur Collector Doll. It is labeled as Tina, 46/7500 on her neck along with MCMXC11.

By Linda

Load More