Value of a Princess Diana Doll?

I have a 18 or 20 inch bisque porcelain Princess Diana doll. There were only 5000 made. My doll is printed 1/6000. I have searched for years and found no info. It must be a misprint. It is Ashley Bell and the doll is 2000 limited edition 5000 made. Help me find the value and with how to find a buyer for the best offer. I bought this doll in '98.

By JM from St.Joe, MO

I see some selling on eBay, but it is hard because I have no idea what yours looks like. They are selling online starting at #35 and going as high as $140. This will all depend on your doll. You can check online on eBay and look for your exact doll and compare prices there.

5000 dolls is a large number. There are still people who like these dolls. I would watch eBay for a couple of months to see what they are actually selling for

Consumer Advice Collectibles DollsApril 19, 2015
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Value-of-a-Princess-Diana-Doll-3.html