Value of a Denison Record Player

How much do think one of these would cost?

Best Answer

If you are looking to purchase one of these type record players and cabinets I would pay between $75 to $150 at the most. That is if the record player still worked. If it needs a lot of repair or work I wouldn't pay more than $50 depending on if you could find the parts or a person to fix this for you.

It works my father still play the old music vinyls on it I tried to hide his 10 vinyls but he pulled out another 100 I gave up we converted to CD so I can free up some space in the house that's only reason that he's letting it go

Best Answer

From your question, it is not very clear if you have one and want to know the value or if you are thinking about buying one.

• Photos do not really show the true condition of the cabinet and you do not state if the unit is in working order.
  • If the cabinet is in really good condition and the system is in sound working order (speakers also in good condition) then your vintage unit would probably sell for $75 - $200.
  • Almost unknown brands like this are very slow to sell and can usually only be sold in your local area as cost of shipping would be very high.
  • If you wish to sell your unit, I would suggest listing it on your local Craigslist and any other local auction/selling site.
  • You could start the price at $250-$300 and if no one shows an interest, you can lower the price when you relist it.

I saw the top part without the cabinet on letgo for $40

My band mate bought a very similar one in working condition for $200 on Craigslist if that helps!