Value of an Antique Bracelet

My aunt collected antiques. This bracelet was passed down to me. From what I understand this bracelet is worth a good bit of money. I'd like to get some information on it if anyone can provide any.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Does your Aunt have any info for this search. Need approx. age, company, origin. Is it metal? You could take it to a antiques dealer for the value. They are trained and can most times look at a piece and tell you it's history

Finding information on a bracelet is very difficult if there isn't any more to go on. I would like to suggest that you take this bracelet to an antique jewelry shop that specializes in items like this.

They can tell you a lot more about the value and the bracelet than I think anyone on here could help you with.

It looks like a Victorian mourning portrait. Or a good repro. Only an expert who can see it in person can tell you. Too many variables that one can't see in a photo.

If it is real, probably late 1800s early 1900s. Values are all over the place, depending on the material and condition, and where you are located

Best to have a reputable jeweler or antique dealer give you an assessment.

Post back what you learn! Neat piece!

Consumer Advice Collectibles JewelryMarch 9, 2020
🐰
🍀
🌻

JewelryCollectibles