Vinegar As A Face Cleanser

Did you know that vinegar is a wonderful cleanser for your face. It's a natural bacteria killer. You mix one part vinegar, one part water and use a cotton swab and wipe all over face. Do this about 3 times a week and you should notice a cleaner completion. Make sure to watch out for your mouth, Unless you really need a way to wake yourself up.

By Elizabeth Gellise from Midland,MI

I will have to give this a try. Vinegar is good for all sorts of things!

By ssandy (Guest Post)

that is why i use vinegar under my armpits, and all over the house. i also take vinegar pills especially when i am sick .

Wow I would have never even thought about this! Does it matter what kind of skin you have? Dry, oily, etc.? I have really bad dry skin but my 13 year old has oily and gets blackheads easy, because I don't know what is the best thing for oily skin, it is all trial and error.

By Juanita Biere (Guest Post)

I am assuming that you would use white vinegar. Am I correct?

By champa (Guest Post)

i m 37 yrs old and i was suffering frm acne for last one year, now i m taking tetracina 250mg for 2 months, the acne has gone, but i have small rash like zits(?)(i dont know what to name it )over my face and forehead. i stopped use any cream or lotion over my face, but it feels very dry,.........how i can get rid of all these problems, and have a nice smooth face? is it impossible?

By Isis (Guest Post)

Yeah, I have used vinegar on the problem areas on my face (un-diluted) and it does work (for time being) this is because Vinegar vaporise very easily in the air!

For better results dab it on problem areas (not around eyes) about 7-8 times a day.
*That time stay away from people because it smells really bad!*

By Cindy Crawford (Guest Post)

Yeah! I use Vinegar too Vinegar keeps my sagging old skin young and sexy ;)

Kids , don't believe everything you see on TV!

By Ames (Guest Post)

Hi, I am so irritated with my skin right now. I live where the humidity is ridiculously high and my skin goes crazy, I was told I have seborrehic dermatitis a few years ago. I get super super dry flaky skin all over my face. It is never ending, plus I get breakouts that come and go all the time. What should I do! If anyone knows please help me! Thanks! :)

By Minx (Guest Post)

I just mixed a vinegar and flour facemask as an experiement. Stings cheeks, clears blackheads. Could be used everyday. I don't think the type of vinegar matters.

By Minx (Guest Post)

I keep a spray bottle of vinegar in the bathroom for cleaning, air freshener and for an instant non-slip bath tub surface - especially as you rinse the conditioner out of your hair. I spray it every day and again while showering - one fall was enough. It is probably good for the feet as well so it is a double whammy. I will now try spraying a bit on my facecloth for my face. Thank you for that great tip!

Apple cider vinegar is the best ( raw, unfiltered )

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingJuly 6, 2006
🎂
🌻
🎃